Sunday, January 26, 2014

{wayfare tavern}


So many delicious things on their menu, but every time I go there, all I can think about are their delicious popovers. They are nice and crispy on the outside and soft and warm on the inside.  The food at Wayfare is yummy.  I would tell you about our experience with our waiter, but I won't for the sake that he might read this post one day and I would feel terrible if he did. 


Moving on to the deviled eggs-I mean, look at them! They were pretty damn good. I hate when people try to get super fancy with deviled eggs. I mean, isn't it fancy enough that you boil them, take out the yolk, whip it up with some stuff and put it back in the egg??  What I'm trying to say is, order the deviled eggs at Wayfare; they know what's up.






First time I went, I ordered the fried chicken as my entree, because that's what I do.  Sometimes when I go to restaurants, I literally pray that they don't have fried chicken on their menu because I know that I will order it no matter what.  I just can't help it!!!  It was good but the truth is, I can't remember how good it was, which tells me it wasn't the best fried chicken that I've had (which is still the fried chicken from pizzaiolo in Oakland).

The burger was yumzo and the fries were kind of cold but thin and crispy just how I like them! Overall, Wayfare Tavern is a great spot for a nice dinner, drinks, and, of course, popovers!

Wayfare Tavern: 558 Sacramento St. SF, CA
 

No comments:

Post a Comment