Friday, June 19, 2015

{coqueta}

Flan Espaola & Churro "Fantasia"

In terms of design, Coqueta is one of my all time favorite San Francisco restaurants.  When observing this restaurant from the exterior, it looks very small and quaint with a waterfront location on the Embarcadero which has an incredible view of the Bay Bridge. Upon entering the facility, I was surprised to learn how big the restaurant actually is. The design is very unique and hip with an effortlessly cool vibe.

We came here for some late night dessert and drinks - but after observing the food that was being served to other tables, I swore I would be back for some tapas and charcuterie.  If Spanish isn't your thing, I would still make it a point to visit this restaurant, even if just for a drink and dessert; it's worth seeing.


Location: Pier 5, The Embarcadero, SF 





No comments:

Post a Comment