Monday, August 12, 2013

{farina pizza & cucina italiana}

Aside from the annoying Italian guy sitting beside us, Farina Pizzeria was pretty good.

The pizza was really tasty, although, I would have preferred the crust to be a little crispier {that's my bad for not asking}.  By the time we started eating, it was a little soggy {and there wasn't even any sauce on the pizza} but that's an easy fix.

The asparagus was delicious, but not worth $17 {I don't care how good it is}.  I mean, really? It's asparagus.  
Overall, I think it's a cute little spot, but I have to say, the service wasn't that great.  Maybe we were neglected because we were sitting at the chef's counter.   I'll leave this one up to you to check out.  Located on Valencia in the Mission.  

Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment