Thursday, February 13, 2014

{el majahual}


Before I begin this post, don't judge me.  So, the story goes a little something like this--I was having a bad day and sometimes I self-sooth with food.  Don't act like you've never done it before.  Yes, this was all for me (there was also a corn tamale that didn't quite fit in the photo but let's pretend I never ordered that).  I only mention the corn tamale because it's DELICIOUS--otherwise, I would seriously pretend like I didn't order it.  But since this is a food blog and all, I figured it was necessary.  Anyway, if you go to this place, don't dress up.  It's about as fancy as McDonalds...wait, I take that back....Taco Bell (if you're thinking that there is no difference between the two...there is).  Ok, this place is in the mission: 1142 Valencia Street.  Check it out if you like Latin American food and are in the mood for some casual dining. 

No comments:

Post a Comment